– The 2016 conference program featured presentations of 11 major and junior mining companies operating in Russia, Kazakhstan and Mongolia.
– Keynote by Badamsuren Khookhor, Vice-Minister, Ministry of Mining and Heavy Industry of Mongolia
– Over 30 experts presented at six sessions and panel discussions on Mining, Finance and Regulation in Russia, Central Asia and Mongolia.
– The conference attracted over 150 delegates from Russia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Kyrgyz Republic, Belarus, Uzbekistan, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, France and Switzerland.
– 80% of the audience were senior financial and mining executives and media.
– Live video broadcast of the Conference sessions and Sweepstake were organised on MINEX Forum Facebook
– Brief summary of the conference
– For a free copy of the full conference report please contact MINEX Forum secretariat by completing this form or Phone: +44 207 520 9341
– The 6th MINEX Eurasia Conference will be held in London on 27 November 2017